Sunday, October 4, 2009

Herman Miller 'Intelligent Design' print.

(click image for larger view)

So it's been a while since my last post, I've been busy getting settled again in Baltimore and getting into the swing of things. I have however, been hard at work and this is one of a few projects I've been working on in my spare time.

I apologize for the lack-luster photography, I plan to reshoot this when I get a chance.


I started screenprinting last spring, but it was mostly graphics for package designs. I'd tried my hand once or twice with posters but it was not until recently that I really got the chance to sit down and print something for myself.

Unless this is your first time ever seeing or hearing of my work, you know I'm a fan of white space and simple, clean design as well as the International Style and I feel that the subject matter of this print has great synergy with that aesthetic.

The text reads "Intelligent Design" which can be interpreted in more than one way, but anyone with an appreciation for Eames's furniture designs will get the joke (I hope)

In any case, I really enjoyed printing something that was truly me and expect to see more poster designs in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment